- 6 ripe avocados, peeled and scooped
- juice of 3 limes
- Pinch of salt
- 1 sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced (optional)
- generous handful of fresh coriander, chopped viagra priser
- 1 small container sour cream
- 5 each yellow and red grape tomatoes
- 6 large rectangular crackers
- 1 bag of natural cornchips
- Mash the avocados with the lime juice, and salt until creamy.
- Mix in the onion, tomato, jalapeno, and coriander thoroughly. Adjust salt if necessary.
- Spread the mixture in a large, rectangular, glass pan evenly, and smooth the top.
- Put the sour cream into a plastic zip-lock bag, and snip one corner to create a piping bag. Then draw a soccer field onto your guacamole.
- Use the rectangular crackers to create a goal.
- Add the tomatoes to represent players.
- Serve with cornchips and enjoy!
Soccer Fruit Kebabs
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 12 large marshmallows
- Black food colouring and paintbrush
- 12 whole strawberries, 36 grapes, 24 large pineapple chunks, 24 melon chunks
- Using the black food colouring, draw a soccer-ball shape onto the sides of each marshmallow, and allow a few minutes to dry.
- Thread fruit on each skewer in the following order: 1 melon chunk, 1 pineapple chunk, 1 grape, 1 melon chunk, 1 pineapple chunk, 2 grapes, 1 strawberry.
- Thread the marshmallow on last.
- Serve to your hungry soccer mob!