REAL REDHEAD OR FAUX FUR?
Even though redheads make up only 1% of the world’s population, it would appear that cerise celebs are rearing up everywhere. From Prince Harry to David Bowie, Isla Fisher to Julianne Moore, these regal and ravishing redheads have made their mark. In Queensland, simply having a glorious crop of red hair is enough to make you famous (take Brisbane’s own Glorious Ranga Mullet for example). But can you tell the difference between a rogue imposter and the real deal? Let’s see…
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Seth Green – natural ginger
2. Alyson Hannigan – faux (a natural brunette)
3. Rupert Grint – as natural as it gets
4. Prince Harry – true ginger
5. Emma Stone – faux (a natural blonde)
6. Kevin McKidd – strawberry blonde
7. Isla Fisher – natural ginger
8. Lily Cole – natural ginger
9. David Bowie – anyone happen to know the truth behind Bowie’s ‘do? Please let us know!
10. Marcia Cross – natural ginger