Need to bring a plate this festive season? Check out our amazing Christmas recipes.
Festive Chocolate Balls
- 8 Weet Bix
- 1 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- Put the weetbix in a food processor and turn into crumbs.
- Mix all ingredients together with a wooden spoon, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls, and coat with extra coconut or sprinkles
- (If not for kids, add rum to your taste to make rumballs!)
Try these other recipes!
http://www.cookingforbusymums.com/gingerbread-frappe/ (not for the kids)