You might notice some changes at your sessions
We care about the safety of our children, their parents and our coaches. That’s why we have reviewed our COVIDSafe plan.
To provide the safest possible environment and enjoy maximum FUN, we have made some changes to how our sessions will take place.
– In line with Government regulations, contact tracing details will be kept for 56 days for ALL participants and spectators at our Weekly Fun Soccer, Book a Coach, Council, Party and Inflatable events.
– ALL sessions will be capped at a maximum of FIFTY individuals, inclusive of our coach and all spectators.
– For venues below two hundred square metres our sessions will be limited to ONE individual (adult or child) per TWO square metres. This means if the venue is eighty square metres we would only allow forty individuals onsite.
– In addition to sanitising equipment, our coaches will be setting up designated participant only ‘playing’, ‘waiting’ and ‘collection’ areas.
– Inside of these designated areas participants are not required to socially distance.
– Outside of the these designated areas ALL participants are required to observe social distancing protocols.
Our coaches will be strictly implementing these protocols and reserve the right to end the session in the unlikely event that the protocols are not observed.