Two Ways To Play
HOW IT WORKS
• You pay Ginger Sport a flat rate. From $85 per session. View pricing here.
• Pay as you go. We invoice you monthly, in arrears.
• You choose session length (from 30 minutes up to 4 hours).
• Price calculated on the length of the session and the number of children
• No lock-in contract. You decide month to month.
• 5% saving if you book & pay for 10 sessions at a time.
• You decide who plays on the day.
• Option to use QKFS funding to cover the cost.
• You can make a profit or cover the cost by choosing to charge parents to attend.
• Or offer it free of charge to parents as a centre selling point.
• You can break the session into mini sessions to get more children participating.
Request A Call Back
Why Choose Childcare Fun Soccer
We’ve been offering our fun soccer program at childcare centres across SEQ since 2009.
Soccer is a great sport for kids to start out with. We teach coordination and teamwork in a positive, fun, and nurturing environment.
ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC
Our hand-picked coaches are experts in the early-childhood space. Kids will be inspired to be active and healthy just like their much-loved coach.
ENGAGING & ENTERTAINING
Your soccer stars will love playing soccer-based games based on the characters and shows they know and love.
Plus they’ll beam with pride when they get their very own Ginger Sport medal of achievement twice a year!
EASY FOR CENTRES
Our coaches bring everything with them. There’s nothing for you to do.
EASY FOR PARENTS
Working parents love childcare soccer, because it frees up weekends for family time.
TALK TO US
If you’d like to chat about the best option for your centre, give us a shout. We’d love to hear from you.
☎ (07) 3890 3338
Click to learn more
Introduction to the Program
A lot of careful planning goes into making a Ginger Sport fun soccer session exciting, energetic, engaging, enthusiastic, enjoyable, and entertaining.
SESSION PLANNING MADE EASY
We’ve developed a 100+ page annual session planner for coaches.
Our planner brings together Ginger Sport’s decade of game development and coaching expertise in the early-childhood niche.
INSIDE THE PLANNER
With 50 weeks of sessions, there’s a key theme for each week.
3 GAMES PER WEEK
Each week contains three different games.
Themes, messages, skills
Every game for the week carries through with the theme, with a core teaching message and skills the children will learn.
There’s even a different gag each week for you to entertain and delight the children.
Each session runs for 30 minutes, with a carefully timed combination of intro, three games, and close.
• The first game is a warm up and generally the shortest.
• The second game is the longest of the three games.
• The third and final game is somewhere in between in terms of duration.